Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tonight's HD Picks

Here are my top picks for what's on in HD tonight:
  1. House - FOX 9:00 ET/PT
  2. NBA Basketball: New Jersey vs. Toronto (Nets lead 3-1) - TNT HD 7:00/4:00
  3. NBA Basketball: Golden State vs. Dallas (Warriors lead 3-1) - TNT HD 9:30/6:30
  4. Bloody Sunday - HDNet Movies 10:35/7:35
  5. American Idol - FOX 8:00 ET/PT

I stopped watching American Idol several weeks ago after it became clear that this season's group of contestants quite frankly just aren't as good or interesting as in years past. Nevertheless, someone's still watching it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ONE thing has become obvious to me. Food ads in HD look so good they need to be banned.
Why don't the networks and advertisors show more enthusiasm for HD? It might save them from the internet. I rarely watched TV until I got the HD.
Its like looking out a clean picture window, instead of a small dirty one.... now if there was something to watch...